Craig Gee Solicitors was founded in 1997 with the fundamental aim of providing high quality service to every client. To this end, all of our staff are committed and highly trained to meet and indeed surpass the expectations of each client using our services.
Our skilled and dedicated team of lawyers are here to provide advice and representation in many areas of law including the following:
- Matrimonial. Family, Divorce and Separation
- Issues relating to children
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection
- Probate and Administration
- Personal Injury Claims
- Criminal Injuries Compensation
- Debt Recovery
- Licensing Issues
- Defending Prosecutions for Regulatory Offences – Breach of Fire Regulations, Trading Standards etc
- Representation in medical Fitness to Practice Tribunals
We are most often available to offer telephone advice not only in office hours but also in the evenings and weekends.
We also offer competitive rates, fixed fees and, where appropriate, No Win No Fee.
For most areas of law a free initial consultation at our office can be provided. For those clients with disabilities or other reasons making it difficult to attend our office then we can arrange home or hospital visits.